Thank you for your interest in joining Westminster International School. In this area you will find everything you need to know about applying to the school.
WIS accepts students without discrimination of gender, race, religion or nationality.
The popularity of the school, according to our school community, is due to our:
- Academic excellence both in the IB Primary Years Programme and our Middle School programme.
- Small classes of students per class and a warm, encouraging atmosphere
WIS serves a diverse community of local and international students who benefit from the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme which has a consistent philosophy about teaching and learning that focuses on the developments of the whole child, and an overarching concept of how to develop international-mindedness. The programme emphasizes intellectual, emotional, social and physical growth, involving the traditions of learning in languages, humanities, sciences, mathematics and the arts.
Classes are primarily based on the student’s date of birth. The threshold for each age band will be determined by the age of the student on December 31 in the respective academic year.
Westminster International School Primary Year Programme classes are referred to as:
3 year olds Early Years
4 year olds Early Years
5 year olds Reception
6 year olds Year 1
7 year olds Year 2
8 year olds Year 3
9 year olds Year 4
10 year olds Year 5
11 year olds Year 6
Westminster International School also provides a Middle School programme. Please contact us directly.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ON REGISTRATION
- Application Form
- Codice Fiscale (Italian tax number) for both parents. Please email scan copy.
- Immunization card/record with proof of the following immunizations:
- Polio, Tetanus, Diphtheria, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus infuenzea B, Meningitis B and C, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Whooping cough and Chickenpox
- PYP General Regulations – must be read
- PYP General Regulations Parent Acknowledgement – must be signed
- IB-PYP Information Parents
- IB Parental Permission form
- Parental Permission form – website
- Privacy Act form for Parents
- Medical Release Form
- Authorization form – field trips
- Language Background Questionnaire